Is TEPCO involved in Fukushima cover-up?
It is bad enough to have a radiological contamination effect from Fukushima impacting the world food supply. But to have the very company in charge of getting the meltdowns under control to alter pictures of the reactor reeks of cover-up.
Definition of cover-up from Merriam-Webster:
cover-up (cov•er-up) noun | : a usually concerted effort to keep an illegal or unethical act or situation from being made public
TEPCO released badly altered image of Fukushima Unit 4
Direct link to photo: https://photo.tepco.co.jp/library/20120830_03/120830_28.jpg
Look at the lower right half of the building and it clearly shows gray layering on top of an area TEPCO does not want the public to view. What are they trying to conceal?
Close-up of above picture area of interest
What in the world is going on here?
UPDATED photo is now cropped
The International Atomic Energy Agency (I.A.E.A.) released a report about a fire in spent fuel pool on 4/15/2011. ‘At 04:50 UTC on 15 March 2011 the IAEA was informed by the Japanese authorities that the spent fuel storage pond at Unit 4 of the Daiichi nuclear power plant is on fire and radioactivity is being released directly into the atmosphere. Dose rates up to 400 millisievert per hour have been reported at the site.’
Here is a photo from May 6, 2012
Here are some photos from different sides:
April 1, 2011
Late April 2011
May 22, 2012
Fukushima Reactor 4 poses massive global risk: is this the end of the world as we know it?
google search fukushima unit #4 image
Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Station Photos 20, 28 February 2012
What do we know
- The Fukushima Nuclear disaster is much worse than the public is being told.
- Multiple nuclear reactors have melted down, and multiple fuel cooling pools that contained multiple old reactor cores have been vaporized, or are still exposed to the atmosphere.
- The Fukushima melted down reactor cores and exposed fuel pools are still sending huge amounts of radiation into the atmosphere even after 16 months. It hasn’t stopped!
- Parts of Japan, Alaska, Western Canada, Western and Central USA, plus parts of Eastern Russia have been badly contaminated with radioactive fallout and are still being contaminated by radioactive fallout from Fukushima. Large parts of the Northern Pacific Ocean have also been highly contaminated. (See fallout maps, it is much worse now).
- Radiation bio-accumulates particularly in meat, dairy and seafood, grown and harvested in radiation contaminated areas. Ingested radiation from contaminated food radiates body cells with high doses of radiation for long periods of time. What does this mean for your family’s health and well being?
You must now make much more careful choices concerning where your food purchases come from. Only consume food from non contaminated areas at present. This could change with time so keep up to date, and informed on the subject. For an overall summery of the situation read https://sccc.org.au/archives/2186
Also visit these sites https://www.enenews.com and https://www.fairewinds.org/fukushima and read present and past articles. There is lots more info on the Internet. Look up Dr Busby and Dr Caldicott videos at Youtube on radiation. Radioactive food contamination can take years to manifest as a serious illness.
Radiation data from Japanese disaster starts to filter out Confidential data held by nuclear test ban organization emerging as key to monitoring Fukushima radiation.
Atmospheric transport models, which incorporate weather forecasts. (Animation of predicted course)
Governments can’t be trusted, they raise the so called safe radiation levels at will, as the radiation levels increase. What is safe is no increase! It is important for your families health and safety that you take the time, and effort to research this subject. Read the information at the web sites provided for starters. In summary, for your families and children’s safety only purchase food and goods from areas which are not contaminated. Research dietary systems that help remove or protect your body from radioactive contamination.
U.S. and other countries are not taking responsibility while constant re-criticality is happening. Dialog needs to be opened (for the first time) in this deadly matter.
Please TEPCO come clean. We are adults. We may not be able to handle to truth with the severity of the situation, but the world deserves to know the true extent of the crisis. Maybe TEPCO can’t control the events and seriously needs the world to help bring this epic tragedy under some sort of control.
If there is a concerted effort to cover-up, to attempt to conceal information, disguising or hiding evidence to what TEPCO has been portraying, then maybe a criminal investigation should be taken to see the full extent to the whitewash.
If this picture has been photoshopped. What could TEPCO be hiding there?
It may not be a cover-up. But it definitely is a photoshop-up.